Penrose Tracks Newsletter has gone Electronic
Posted September 15, 2015
Due to rising costs, declining readership and difficulty getting volunteers for delivery, the paper newsletter is going eletronic - please enjoy the new Penrose Tracks Blog. Have an idea for an article? Contact our blogmistress!
What is the Penrose Neighborhood Association?
We are an association of residents and property owners in the Penrose Neighborhood of Arlington, VA. Penrose is bounded by Route 50, Washington Blvd, Columbia Pike Walter Reed Drive/Fillmore Street, and Columbia Pike. We generally meet the third Tuesday of each month to hear speakers, discuss issues, and plan activities. Our goals are:
- To stimulate and encourage good citizenship.
- To promote better physical conditions in the community.
- To stimulate the improvement of property.
- To foster closer community spirit.
- To promote the collective interests of the residents and property owners of the community.
- To assist the community in obtaining information, services, and improvements from the County and State.
- To represent the community in relations with the County Government.
Come out to a meeting and join us!